We help refugees, but we don't help with applications for refugee status.
Our legal clinic can help you with many immigration law issues, including:
- Humanitarian and compassionate applications
- Applications for permanent residence
- Sponsorship applications and sponsorship breakdown
- Loss of status and deportation
- Regularizing status in Canada: work permits, visitor permits, study permits, temporary resident permits
- Issues relating to obtaining citizenship
- Access by immigrants and refugees to health care
- Access by immigrants and refugees to education
The Steps to Justice website offers step-by-step information about immigration law and other common legal problems.